About Donor-Advised Funds
A Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) allows individuals to make charitable contributions and receive an immediate tax deduction. The funds are managed by a DAF custodian, and the donor can recommend grants to their preferred nonprofit organizations.
Donors can contribute to the fund over time and recommend grants to charities at their discretion, providing flexibility in their giving strategy.
- Retain the flexibility to make grant recommendations over time.
- Receive an immediate tax deduction when contributing to your fund.
- Make an immediate impact on our mission.
How it works
- Prepare your grant request by providing the necessary information about our organization to your Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) provider.
- Submit the grant request, specifying the amount you wish to donate and any additional details.
- Once approved, your DAF provider distributes the funds to our organization on your behalf.
Contribute through your DAF by submitting a grant request
Log in to your Donor-Advised Fund account or contact your Donor-Advised Fund provider to submit a grant request.
Submit your request to:
Four County Community Foundation
Tax ID#: 38-2736601
More ways to make an impact
Gifts that pay you back
Give assets while providing yourself or others with income for a period of time or distributions at a later date.
Gifts in a will or trust
Donations in your will or trust are (by far) the most popular type of planned gift. Learn more, or get help starting your will (for free!).